Work Completed This Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. has pressure tested the 10” force main and Consumers Energy has installed power to the Young Avenue Lift Station.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. installed and pressure tested the 8-inch water main and hydrants on Crowley St. from Young Ave. to Laketon Ave.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. is disinfecting the water main on Crowley St. over the weekend and plans to perform bacteria testing early next week.
- After the water main passes bacteria testing, the new water main will be tied into the system and water services will be replaced over a two week period.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc plans to install seven storm catch basin leads on Crowley St. next week.
- The lift station may be started up as soon as next week.
Current Road Closures
- Division Street is closed with a posted detour from Grand Avenue to Washington Avenue.
- Crowley Street is closed with a posted detour from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed at Beidler Street.
- The park is closed on Beidler Street between Young Avenue and Lyman Avenue.