Today, May 8, Bultsma’s crew is not on site. This week, Bultsma completed the installation of water main along Lady Lauren. The only water main remaining to be installed is in Sir Charles. The connection was made to the existing water main at the west end of Royal Hannah, so all the water main south of Sir Charles is “live.” A Plainfield Water Department crew is on site today to fill with water all the new water main in Lady Lauren north of Sir Charles. Bultsma also completed the storm sewer replacement in Royal Hannah.
What to Expect Next Week (May 11 – 16)
- Installation of water main in Sir Charles.
- Bultsma will begin installing water service stubs from the water main to the right-of-way line. They will install the stub at the location residents marked for the water service.
- Water main should be installed in the northern “half” of Lady Lauren and in Sir Charles.
- End of May
- All water main should be installed and tested; Installation of water service should be underway.
- Restoration and project completion
- *Note: Timeline dates are subject to change.