- Dean’s completed water service installation and restoration work along Van Dam Drive
- Dean’s started to install water services on the private gravel drive south of Rogue Hill Court.
- Dean’s will not be on site next Monday or Tuesday.
- Dean’s will complete water service installation for 2021 on Wednesday.
- Dean’s will finish restoration work and project clean up.
- Deans will be back on site to install Water main and water services along Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive.
What to Expect/Project Timeline
- Complete water service construction for 2021
- Project clean up
Spring of 2022
- Water main and water services along Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive.
Only those houses along Packer Drive (including the two gravel drive easements south of Rogue Hill Court) and Van Dam Drive will receive a water service as part of the 2021 construction and will be required to connect to it this year. Water main and services on Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive will be constructed next year with connection required for these houses in the spring of 2022.