Private water service installation continued throughout the project area. If you have not already contacted a prequalified general contractor to install your water service, you must do so as soon as possible to ensure that you can meet the 60-day connection requirement.
As of November 12, eleven (11) houses have connected to the municipal water system. See status map above for reference.
If you have any questions about the process for getting your water service installed into your house, please contact Jeremy Kamp (contact info on the left).
- Dean’s completed water service installation and restoration work along private gravel drive south of Rogue Hill Court.
- Dean’s will finish restoration work and project cleanup for 2021.
- Dean’s will be back on site to install water main and water services along Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive.
What to Expect
- Complete water service construction for 2021
- Project cleanup
- Private water service installation
Spring of 2022
- Water main and water services along Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive.