This week started out a little slow, but ended with a flurry of activity.
Work Completed this Week (November 9 – 13)
- Floor slab for the restroom building was poured.
- Storm sewer installation began, this has been a slow process due to the many utilities underground but headway is being made.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Pressure testing and chlorination of the new water main will be completed and will continue into the following week.
- Storm sewer installation will continue.
- Installation of auger cast piling for the new pavilion structure is anticipated at the beginning of the week
- Rough in for the site electrical may begin.