This week was a shorter work week due to the holiday, but some significant elements of the project were completed. The end of the major underground work is nearing for this project. Above ground improvements will be evident soon.
Work Completed this Week (November 23 – 27)
- Auger cast piling was installed for the new pavilion. These pilings were drilled to 16 feet below grade and will support the new pavilion.
- Storm sewer installation continued.
- The water main was pressure tested and cleaned.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Final sampling of the new water main will be completed.
- Storm sewer installation will continue.
- Rough-in for the site electrical may begin.
- Restroom walls may start being constructed.