Work Completed this Week (November 31 – December 4)
- Pile caps for the auger cast footings for the pavilion were poured and prepped for the pavilion piers.
- Storm sewer installation continued.
- The water main was approved and the connection to the City water system at Court Street is nearly complete.
- The exterior walls of the restroom building were erected.
- Light pole bases were formed and prepared for concrete.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Water services will be installed and possibly the water main will be connected at Ludington Avenue which will mark the end of all water main construction.
- Storm sewer installation will continue.
- Light pole bases will be poured.