Week 6 is completed and marks the last week of full time work on Southern Avenue!
Work Completed Last Week
- Concrete sidewalk, driveways and ADA ramps were reinstalled on Wednesday.
- Manhole castings were raised up to final grade.
- Final asphalt paving was completed this morning (Friday, November 5).
- Top soil was spread over all disturbed areas in preparation for hydroseeding.
Anticipated Work Moving Forward
- PK Contracting is currently scheduled to install pavement markings on Tuesday, November 9. Southern Avenue will be opened up to traffic after pavement markings are installed next week.
- Hydroseed will be installed over all disturbed areas.
- General site cleanup and punch list items will be worked on over the next couple weeks.