This week the focus was on restoring Court Street and foundation work on the new restroom building. Progress above ground is starting to be visible!
Work Completed this Week (November 2 – 6)
- Foundations and footing walls were poured for the new restroom building.
- Curb and gutter and paving on Court Street was completed just in time before the Asphalt Plants close!
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The underground portions of the new restroom’s plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems will be installed. This needs to be completed and inspected before the floor can be poured.
- Work on the water main installation will begin again with completion of the main line anticipated by the end of the week. Cleaning, testing, final connections and water service installations will follow in the next couple of weeks.
- Construction of storm sewer improvements may begin by the end of the week.