- Dean’s Excavating continued 12-inch water main installation between along Summit Avenue and is nearing 12 Mile Road.
- Dean’s attempted to pressure test the next section of water main north of Wrens Way Court and determined there is a leak in the pipe.
- Dean’s is looking for the leak today (Friday) and will repair it after the leak has been located.
- Dean’s had a second crew on site this week working on restoring the roadside where the water main was installed.
- Dean’s will work on installing water service stubs toward each house between Whirlwind Drive and Wrens Way Court the first half of next week.
- Dean’s will go back to installing water main toward 12 Mile Road end of next week after water service installations have been completed.
- Concrete curb is tentatively scheduled to be poured at Tradewind Drive.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.