Final testing of the water main north of McLaughlin was completed and installation of the water main south of McLaughlin was completed. Connection of the main to Apple is scheduled for Monday October 16. Work is anticipated to begin shortly on Densmore.
Work Completed This Week
- Water main north of McLaughlin chlorinated and tested, it has passed the necessary tests and is ready for connection.
- Water main was installed from McLaughlin to Vine, this was pressure tested and is in the process of being chlorinated.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Monday October 16 the water main will be connected to Apple Avenue. This will require shutdown of the water main which will affect all residents from McLaughlin to Apple. The water shut off will start at 9 AM.
- Disinfection and testing of the main south of McLaughlin will continue and if completed the main will be connected at McLaughlin.
- Installation of water services from Apple to McLaughlin may begin. These will require temporary interruptions of service while switching the new service over to houses, these will be coordinated with each resident.
- Mobilization and possibly pipe installation will begin on Densmore.