- Dean’s Excavating completed installation of water service stubs up to Wrens Way.
- Dean’s continued 12-inch water main installation along Summit Avenue and will be installing the last water main for 2023 today (Friday). The water main will end just south of 12 Mile Road and be completed down 12 Mile Road next spring.
- Concrete curb was poured at Tradewind Drive.
- After repairing a leak last Friday, Dean’s and the City of Rockford successfully pressure tested and disinfected the next section of water main north of Wrens Way.
- Dean’s will pressure test and disinfect the last section of water main up to 12 Mile Road.
- Dean’s will install water services on the next section of water main north of Wrens Way Tuesday/Wednesday.
- Driveway and road patch paving is scheduled for middle of next week.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.