Work Completed this Past Week:
- The sanitary sewer manhole was replaced at the intersection of Amsterdam and 7th Street
- The final water main tie-ins were completed at 6th and Summit – all water main work is now complete. The old water main in 7th Street is now out of service.
- More water service replacements took place on 6th Street
- Drainage system pipe and structures were replaced on 7th Street
Work Anticipated Week of October 23, 2023
- Contractors will work to complete the remaining underground utility work including the last bit of drainage and storm sewer replacements at Summit and 6th Street
- Begin building road on 7th Street and Amsterdam and Summit with road base gravel and preparations for concrete curb and gutter
Work Anticipated Week of October 30, 2023
- Concrete curb and gutter is tentatively scheduled for early in the week of October 30 on 7th Street
- Concrete driveways and sidewalk will be done
- Grading of roadway will continue in preparation for asphalt paving
Roads will be repaved and reopened in mid-November 2023.