Private water service installation continued throughout the project area. If you have not already contacted a prequalified general contractor to install your water service, you must do so as soon as possible to ensure that you can meet the 60-day connection requirement.
- CL Trucking continued to work on restoration work throughout the project.
- Michigan Paving and Materials (CL’s asphalt subcontractor) was on site and completed the remaining top course paving on driveways.
- Tree clearing will take place along the south end of Meek Drive south of the Hamilton Woods neighborhood.
- CL Trucking has indicated they will have a pipe crew back on site to complete the water main and water service installation on Meek Drive, south of Korben Woods Drive, starting November 1.
What to Expect/Project Timeline
- Lawn restoration and project clean up
- Water main and water service construction on Meek Drive
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.