- Dykema completed water main installation in the private utility easements.
- Dykema completed restoration in the creek after installing water main across it through the private utility easement between Bittersweet Drive and 7 Mile Road.
- Dykema installed a driveway culvert and water service stub along Brewer Avenue.
- The Plainfield Water Department installed an 8-inch live tap valve on the existing 16-inch water main in 7 Mile Road.
- The Plainfield Water Department worked with Dykema to pressure test and disinfect the newly installed water main on Butternut and Bittersweet Drives.
- Dykema will complete the water main tie-in at 7 Mile Road and private utility easement if the disinfection tests pass over the weekend.
- Dykema will install water services within the public right-of-way on Butternut and Bittersweet Drives once the water main tie-in is completed.
- Dykema will replace the culverts across Brewer Avenue if the weather permits.
- Concrete curb and gutters will be replaced along Brewer Avenue.
What to Expect
- Water service construction.
- Culvert replacement across Brewer Avenue.
- Road restoration is planned for the last week of October.
- Driveway and lawn restoration will be completed in early November.
- Lawn restoration will be touched up as necessary next spring to ensure good grass growth
Bypass pumping the creek flows so water main can be installed across
Creek restoration prior to turning off bypass pumps
Water main installation in private utility easement
Plainfield Water Department installing 8-inch live tap on existing 16-inch water main
Driveway Culvert installation
Water service installation on Brewer Avenue