- B&L Excavation completed the water service stub installation on Freska Lake Drive on Monday.
- B&L Excavation brought in new gravel and spread it on the sections removed for water main construction.
- Unfortunately, the rain has delayed B&L Excavation from grading the gravel this week so paving will be pushed to next week.
- B&L Excavation spread topsoil in water service and hydrant locations.
- Private water service installation continued.
- B&L Excavation will fine grade the gravel on Freska Lake Drive early next week as long as the weather permits.
- Black Gold will be on site early next week to remove the remaining asphalt between 10 Mile Road and the island.
- Paving of the base course of the road is tentatively scheduled for middle of next week but is weather dependent.
- Private water service installation will continue. Residents may coordinate their connection with the contractor they selected.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.