- Remaining concrete curb and gutter was replaced.
- Base course paving of Northville Drive was completed.
- Sidewalk replacement continued along Northville Drive. There is currently a shortage of cement which is a key ingredient in the concrete mix and has forced area plants to cut production which in return has slowed down the anticipated replacement of the sidewalks.
- Manhole covers and catch basin covers were adjusted.
- Driveway replacement along Northville Drive
- Restoration activities continued, the parkway areas were graded out and new topsoil was brought in.
- Sidewalk replacement will continue.
- Driveway replacement will be completed.
- Final paving of the roads is scheduled for end of next week but is weather dependent.
- Irrigation repairs, topsoil restoration, and final seeding.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.