- Dean’s Excavating completed 12-inch water main installation between Tradewind Drive and Wrens Way Court. Dean’s continues to install water main north of Wrens Way Court today (Friday) after being rained out yesterday.
- Dean’s completed the stream crossing and associated restoration just south of Wrens Way Court middle of the week.
- Concrete curb and gutters were replaced at Whirlwind Drive as well as one concrete driveway.
- The road patch in Summit Avenue and Whirlwind Drive was paved as well as some of the asphalt driveways south of Tradewind Drive.
- Dean’s will continue to install water main along Summit Avenue north of Wrens Way Court.
- Dean’s will pressure test and disinfect the next section of water main between Whirlwind Drive and Wrens Way Court. You can expect to see a lot of water coming out of fire hydrants next week, even if they are unattended. Do not be alarmed, this is completely normal.