Work Completed This Week
- The remainder of the deep sanitary sewer was installed up to Jefferson Avenue including all sanitary laterals
- The mainline storm sewer was installed from Sanford Street to Peck Street
- The 16-inch water main at Jefferson Street was shut down and repaired today after it was discovered that an improperly abandoned 6-inch water main was in the way of the new storm sewer. The active 6-inch water main on Jefferson was also deepened today to make room for the new storm sewer.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The remainder of the storm sewer will be installed between Jefferson Street and Sanford Street including catch basin leads.
- Work may begin on water service replacements near the end of the week.