Work completed the past week:
- 36-inch sanitary sewer installation completed.
- Northbound lane of Red Arrow Highway partially reconstructed.
Summary of activities expected for next week (October 12 – 16):
- Install Manhole #12 (the last sanitary structure!)
- Connect new sanitary sewer to existing wastewater system.
- Work will require temporarily pumping wastewater around the work area. Road closures on Streed, Nannene, and Berrien at Red Arrow Highway, and on Isobel at Berrien Street will be required to perform the temporary bypass. Flyers and notifications have been sent out regarding the work.