Work Completed this Past Week:
- Water main installed last week on Seng was tested for leaks and safety and it passed all tests!
- Water main on Seng was connected to the City water system on Eugene making it live
- Water main was installed on Kunz between Eugene and Hile
- Water main on Kunz was tested for leaks
- Pavement was removed at the intersection of Aue and Miller
Work Anticipated Week of September 4, 2023 (Labor Day)
- No work will take place on Labor Day
- Water main on Kunz will be tested for safety
- If the water main on Kunz passes the safety test, the water main on Seng and Kunz will be tied in to the existing water main system on Hile at the same time. This will temporarily shut down water to roughly 100 residents on Hile Road between August Road and Earl Roads, including all residents on Earl Street, John Avenue, Ida Street and Eugene Avenue east of Earl Street.
- New water service stubs will be installed on Seng
- Water main pipe will begin installation on Aue Road east of Miller
Work Anticipated Week of September 11, 2023
- Complete water main connections on Kunz and Eugene if not completed
- Continue installation of water main on Aue Road if not completed
- Begin testing of water main on Aue Road if it is completed the previous week
- Continue water service installation on Seng and Kunz
Construction is scheduled to be completed in November 2023. Please watch for more information about connecting to the new water main for those residents connecting to the new water main.