- B&L Excavation completed road grading on Wateredge.
- Black Gold placed the first layer of asphalt on Wateredge.
- B&L Excavation continued water main installation along Freska Pines.
- B&L Excavation worked on lawn restoration along Wateredge after having some equipment issues that stalled water main installation along Freska Pines.
- B&L Excavation is not working today (Friday) due to the holiday weekend.
- B&L Excavation will complete installation of water main along Freska Pines.
- B&L Excavation will pressure test and disinfect the new water main along Freska Pines after the installation is complete prior to water service stub installation.
- Final paving of Wateredge will take place next week, an exact date has not yet been determined.
- After the Wateredge paving is complete the concrete driveway work will be completed.
- B&L Excavation may start water main installation along Freska Lake near 10 Mile Road end of next week. This will depend on how much of the above work is completed earlier in the week.
- B&L Excavation has a mill scheduled to arrive on site the week of September 11 to mill off the asphalt on Freska Lake from the island to the south.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.