- Montgomery Excavating completed the water main installation along Rogue River (Pvt.).
- Black Gold Paving completed paving work on the Childsdale shoulder and Laurentian.
- Montgomery Excavating is coordinating with the Plainfield Township Water Department today (Friday) to connect the new water main on Rogue Lane to the existing water main on Rogue River (Pvt.). They will do this by making a live tap on the existing water main while it is under pressure so that there will be no impact to existing customers connected to the existing main.
- The new water main along Rogue River (Pvt.) will be pressure tested and disinfected prior to water service stubs being installed toward each house.
- Montgomery will install water service stubs along Rogue Lane.
- Montgomery will work on final restoration along Rogue Ridge, Laurentian, and Childsdale.
- Montgomery will begin to rebuild the portions of private road that were impacted on Rogue River (Pvt.) and Rogue Lane. Paving will not take place until all of the water service stubs have been installed.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.