- Wyoming Excavators continued water main installation along Wildwood Creek Drive.
- Wyoming Excavators continued lawn restoration along Belmont Avenue.
- Wyoming Excavators completed two water main tie-ins at Belmont Avenue and Van Dam Drive.
- Wyoming Excavators started water service installation along Van Dam Drive.
- Wyoming Excavators will finishing water main installation on Wildwood Creek Drive and plan to start water main construction on Pixley Avenue.
- Wyoming Excavators will continue water service installation on Van Dam Drive and start lawn restoration.
- Tree clearing will begin on Pixley Avenue.
What to Expect
- Water service construction along Van Dam Drive.
- Water main construction along Wildwood Creek Drive.
- Tree Clearing along Pixley Avenue to begin September 13.
- Water main construction along Pixley Avenue.
- Water service construction along Wildwood Creek Drive.
- Water service construction along Pixley Avenue.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 23
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.
- Water service construction on Belmont Avenue
- Water service construction on Van Dam Drive
- Water main and water service construction on Wildwood Creek Drive
- Mid-September – Mid-October
- Water main and water service construction on Pixley Avenue