- Dean’s Excavating continued water main construction along Summit Avenue and has installed the 12-inch water main up to Whirlwind Drive.
- Dean’s is not on-site today (Friday) due to staffing shortages but will be back on-site Monday next week.
- Summit Avenue is closed to thru traffic, open to local traffic only, and will remain closed throughout October. The posted detour route is Wolven Avenue to the west. Please be mindful of the construction crew while driving through the work zone. For everyone’s safety we ask that you avoid driving through the immediate construction zone when possible.
- Dean’s will cross Whirlwind Drive with water main on Monday. Dean’s will maintain access throughout the crossing, but delays can be expected.
- Water main construction will continue to the north next week.
- There may be periods of the day where your driveway is temporarily impacted by water main construction. Dean’s will work with you to avoid any conflicts with access and restore your driveway with gravel as soon as possible.