- Tree clearing was completed on Pixley Avenue.
- Wyoming Excavators completed water main installation along Wildwood Creek Drive.
- Wyoming Excavators started water main installation on the south end of Pixley Avenue.
- Wyoming Excavators completed water service installation along Van Dam Drive.
- The White Pine Trail will be closed at Packer Drive on Wednesday, September 22 to facilitate water main construction across the trail as part of a separate water main project.
- Wyoming Excavators will be finishing water main installation on Pixley Avenue.
- Wyoming Excavators will start installing water services on Wildwood Creek Drive.
- Wildwood Creek Drive will have the other half of the road pulverized on Tuesday, September 21 in preparation for road reconstruction.
What to Expect
- Water main construction along Pixley Avenue
- Water service construction along Wildwood Creek Drive
- Wildwood Creek Drive road reconstruction
- Water service construction along Pixley Avenue
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 23
- Water service installation on Belmont Avenue
- Water service construction on Van Dam Drive
- Water main and water service construction on Wildwood Creek Drive
Mid-September – Mid-October
- Water main and water service construction on Pixley Avenue