Work this week consisted of concrete curb and drives, and paving of the new non-motorized path. The project is starting to look more complete and in the next week road paving will begin!
- Non-motorized path was paved from 174th to Mohawk.
- Concrete curb was poured.
- Concrete sidewalk was prepared.
- Concrete drive approaches were installed.
Anticipated work for next week:
- Pour concrete sidewalk.
- Fine grade the road aggregate to prepare for paving.
- Pave the leveling (first course) of the new roadway.
Paving of the roadway is very weather dependent, exact day of paving typically isn’t known until the day before. Contractor will notify you the day before if you will lose temporary access due to paving. Asphalt pavement is typically ok to drive on by the end of the day.