Last Two Weeks:
· Dean’s completed restoration work along Buth Drive and along Pine Island Drive from Buth Drive to Linedrive Street.
· Dean’s connected the new transmission main to the existing water main at Pine Island Drive and 6 Mile Road.
· Dean’s installed new transmission main across Pine Island Drive at 6 Mile Road and continued to install new transmission main to the north from 6 Mile Road.
· Concrete curb and gutter was replaced at a couple of intersections in preparation for paving next week.
· Pine Island Drive was closed to thru traffic from 6 Mile Road to Buth Drive on Monday, September 19, to accommodate water main work in the intersection of 6 Mile Road and Pine Island Drive.
· Dean’s will continue transmission main installation along Pine Island Drive, working north from 6 Mile Road.
· Dean’s will pressure test and disinfect the transmission main between 6 Mile Road and Pendleton Drive.
· Dean’s will rebuild sections of Pine Island Drive with paving taking place middle to end of next week.
· Pine Island Drive will be closed to thru traffic between 6 Mile Road and Buth Drive to facilitate transmission main construction and paving of Pine Island Drive road patches.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.