The end is in sight! This past week was a very busy week with installation of curb and gutter, sidewalk, and drive approaches. The first course of pavement is scheduled for this coming Saturday, September 26. Next week will consist of topsoil, adjusting structures, permanent sign installation and the top course of pavement. If all goes well the road will be open to traffic by the end of next week.
Work Completed This Week (September 21 to September 25)
- Concrete curb and gutter was installed as well as all sidewalk ramps, drive approaches and sidewalks.
- Hallack prepared the aggregate in preparation of paving.
Anticipated Work This Week
- Installation of permanent signs and possibly pavement markings.
- Topsoil will be spread.
- Installation of street lights.
- Final course of pavement.
Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.