- Dean’s assembled the special river crossing pipe in preparation to cross the Rogue River next Wednesday.
- Dean’s staged materials near the Rogue River in preparation for completing the river crossing next week.
- Dean’s continued 12-inch water main installation along Packer Drive, reference the project map above to see the progress.
- West Michigan Tree Services was back on site to clear trees near the bridge over the White Pine Trail where the water main will be installed behind the guardrail, down the side slopes, and under the trail well below the Packer Drive bridge over the Trail.
- Dean’s will complete the final preparations for the river crossing on Tuesday.
- Next Wednesday and Thursday, weather permitting, Dean’s plans to install the water main across the Rogue River and retore the river crossing in the matter of two consecutive days.
What to Expect
- Rogue River crossing
- Water main construction along Packer Drive up to Van Dam Drive
- White Pine Trail crossing
- Water main construction along Van Dam Drive
- Water main and water services along Packer Drive and Van Dam Drive will be installed in 2021. Water main and water services along northern side streets and private drives off of Packer Drive will be installed in the spring of 2022.
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.
Only those houses along Packer Drive (including the two gravel drive easements south of Rogue Hill Court) and Van Dam Drive will receive a water service as part of the 2021 construction and will be required to connect to it this year. Water main and services on Rogue Hill Court, Rogue Hollow Court, and Packer Woods Drive will be constructed next year with connection required for these houses in the spring of 2022.
- Labor Day Weekend
- Water main construction crossing the Rogue River
- Water main construction crossing the White Pine Trail and water service installation along Packer Drive
- Late September – Mid-October
- Water main construction and water service installation along Van Dam Drive
- Late October
- Water main construction along private drive easement just south of Rogue Hill Court
- Packer Drive road reconstruction
- April 2022
- Water main construction along Packer Woods Drive
- May 2022
- Water main construction along Rogue Hollow Drive and Rogue Hill Drive