- Concrete curb & gutter was replaced along Algoma Avenue near 10 Mile Road in preparation for paving next week.
- Water main was installed under the creek between Clear Water Court and Winding Ridge Trail last Friday and the area was restored this week.
- 8-inch water main was installed across Algoma Avenue at Winding Ridge Trail.
- 12-inch water main installation continued north along Algoma Avenue. Pressure testing of the next section of water main is planned for today.
- One lane of traffic was maintained on Algoma Avenue with flaggers.
- 12-inch water main construction along Algoma Avenue will be completed up to 11 Mile Road pending pipe delivery.
- 8-inch water main construction along Algoma Avenue will begin north of 11 Mile Road pending pipe delivery.
- If pipe delivery is delayed, CL Trucking will install water services along Algoma Avenue.
- Algoma Avenue paving at 10 Mile Road will be completed on Monday.
- One lane of traffic will be maintained on Algoma Avenue with flaggers, expect delays.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.