Hallack Contracting spent this week working on water services. this area will start looking like a road again very soon.
Work Completed This Week (August 31 – September 4)
- Hallack Contracting completed the water main connection at James Street to make the new water main live.
- 90% of the water services were completed. This included connections up in to the residences.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The last remaining water services will be installed early in the week.
- The new water main will be connected to the City’s water system at Rowe and at Delia. This work will require a shut down of the water main on Loomis, east of Delia and potentially some other side streets during the day. Notice will be provided to the affected customers.
- Storm sewer catch basins may be installed at the end of the week.