- Wyoming continued lawn restoration.
- Wyoming continued to work on repairing damaged irrigation systems.
- Concrete driveways and curbs were replaced throughout the project.
- Asphalt driveways and road patches had the base layer installed on Thursday.
- Wyoming will fix all damaged irrigation lines.
- Wyoming will place topsoil and seed around all driveway edges after the asphalt work has been completed.
- Wyoming will complete any remaining seeding of disturbed lawn areas. It is very important that you water your new grass to promote good grass growth.
- Asphalt driveways and road patches will have a final top course of asphalt installed at a later date. The exact date of this work is currently unknown.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.