- Montgomery completed water service installation in the Cottages on the Rogue Neighborhood. All residents in the neighborhood should have received a letter on Thursday (9/8) informing them that their water service is ready for connection.
- Montgomery prepped areas near Booth Bay and 11 Mile Road (west) for concrete curb and gutter.
- A concrete crew is scheduled to be on site today (9/9) to begin pouring concrete curb and gutter.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road were closed to thru traffic.
- Montgomery will begin grading the gravel in preparation for paving. Paving is tentatively scheduled to begin on Monday, September 19.
- Montgomery will begin to replace concrete driveways and prep asphalt driveways along Jewell Avenue, 11 Mile Road, and Green Timbers Drive.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road will be closed to thru traffic.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.