- Dean’s continued transmission main installation in Pine Island Drive, working south from Buth Drive.
- Buth Drive was closed to thru traffic. Pine Island Drive traffic was shifted west to accommodate the transmission main construction on the east side of the road.
- Dean’s will begin restoration along Pine Island Drive just south of Buth Drive at the beginning of next week.
- Dean’s will shift traffic on Pine Island Drive to the east at the 6 Mile Road intersection and begin locating existing utilities at this intersection early/mid next week.
- Dean’s will complete a water main tie-in to the existing water main in the northwest corner of the 6 Mile Road and Pine Island Drive intersection at the end of next week.
Starting the Week of September 19:
Pine Island Drive will be closed to thru traffic and detoured to facilitate water main construction across Pine Island Drive at 6 Mile Road and water main construction along Pine Island Drive between 6 Mile Road and Pendleton Drive.
The closure is anticipated to last two (2) weeks. During this time the transmission main will be installed under the Pine Island Drive pavement and the asphalt pavement impacted by construction along Pine Island Drive will be replaced.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.