Last Friday the final layer of asphalt was installed on Peck Street! If things stay on schedule, Peck Street should be fully open to traffic by the middle of this week.
Work Completed Last Week
- The manhole castings on Phase 2 were raised up to final grade.
- Irrigation systems were repaired and top soil was installed throughout Phase 2.
- The top course of asphalt was paved on Friday, August 13.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets finished installing and grading the top soil over the disturbed areas throughout Phases 1 and 2 on Saturday.
Anticipated Work This Week
- The topsoil is scheduled to be hydroseeded today (Monday, August 16) by Natural Environmental Reclamation Concepts, Inc. (NERC).
- Pavement markings are scheduled be to installed tomorrow, Tuesday, August 17 by PK Contracting.
- If turf restoration and pavement markings are completed as scheduled, Peck Street could be opened up to traffic as soon as Wednesday, August 18.