Work Completed This Week
- Concrete curb and gutter, driveways, and sidewalk have been completed on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street south of Hackley Avenue.
- The sanitary sewer was installed from Beidler Street and Alberta Avenue to the intersection of Pulaski Avenue and Henry Street.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The 10-inch sanitary sewer crossing Henry Street at Pulaski Avenue will be directionally drilled starting tomorrow (Monday, August 10). The sanitary lateral serving the Betten Baker car dealership will be installed using directional drilling from Pulaski Avenue to the back parking lot early in the week.
- Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley) are scheduled to be paved on Monday. The top course of asphalt is also scheduled to be installed tomorrow on Beidler Street (north of Hackley) and on Young Avenue.
- The contractor will continue to install 10-inch sanitary sewer on Pulaski Avenue west of Henry Street.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue but will be open again to traffic by Tuesday after final paving.
- Young Avenue is closed near Beidler Street but will be open again to traffic by Tuesday after final paving.
- Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive are closed.
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.
- Henry Street has a single northbound lane closure on either side of Pulaski Avenue to allow for semi-trucks to safely back into Pulaski Avenue. The single lane closure will be switched to the southbound side of Henry Street early in the week.