The big push this week was getting the road in front of the High School ready for the game and the start of school. As of Friday afternoon, Sanford from Southern to Strong is open to traffic! Some work still needs to be completed in this section such as striping and signage but that will not require road closures.
Work Completed This Week
- Castings were raised, concrete finished and the Phase II was paved.
- Topsoil and seeding was completed in Phase II.
- Sanitary sewer mainline was completed in Phase III.
- Storm sewer in Larch was installed.
- Final work was completed to abandon the old water main in Phase III.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Complete the sanitary sewer services in Phase III.
- Complete signage in Phase II.
- Work on storm sewer in Phase III.