Work Completed This Week
- Aggregate base was installed on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley)
- Concrete curb and gutter installation on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley) has begun.
- Beidler Street between Alberta Avenue and Pulaski Avenue, and Pulaski Avenue from Kinsey Street and Beidler Street was milled and concrete removals has begun.
- Sanitary sewer was installed up to Beidler Street and Alberta Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Sanitary sewer will be installed on Beidler Street to Pulaski Avenue, and on Pulaski Avenue west toward Henry Street.
- Concrete curb and gutter, sidewalk, and driveways will be installed on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley) early in the week.
- The 10-inch sanitary sewer crossing Henry Street on Pulaski Avenue is scheduled to be drilled under Henry Street on Monday, August 10.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed near Beidler Street.
- Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive are still under construction and a temporary road is being maintained by the contractor for access to affected businesses and residents.
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.