Work Completed This Week
- All 8-inch sanitary sewer main has been installed on Westwood Street and Lexington Avenue
- The 8-inch water main has been installed on Westwood Street and Glen Avenue.
- No work was performed on Thursday and Friday this week while the contractor waited on bacteria testing results.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Once the new water main passes the required water quality testing, the contractor anticipates tying in the water main to the City’s water system on Monday, August 3.
- Water services and sanitary laterals will begin to be installed on the west side of Westwood Street throughout the week.
Current Road Closures
- Westwood St. is closed to through traffic from Wickham Dr. to Randolph Ave.
- Lexington Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.
- Randolph Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.