Work Completed This Week
- 10-inch sanitary sewer installation on Pulaski Avenue was completed this week up to the alley east of Dowd Street.
- Storm sewer installation on Beidler Street and Pulaski Avenue was completed.
- Aggregate base on been installed on Pulaski Avenue from Henry Street to Beidler Street.
- The final course of asphalt pavement was installed on Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive. These roads are now back open to traffic.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The contractor will begin installing 12-inch sanitary sewer along Henry Street starting at Pulaski Avenue and working their way south across the parking lot at the Betten Baker car dealership. All work will be performed outside of the roadway on Henry Street.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.