Work this week was focused on storm sewer around the Mohawk intersection, which is now nearly complete.
- Completed storm sewer replacements.
- Relocated hydrants to provide room for the path.
- Removed remaining drive approaches.
- Started grading for the new path.
Anticipated work for next week:
- Finish grading and placing aggregate base for the new path.
- Place concrete curb and gutter and concrete drive approaches weather pending.
- Begin grading road if time permits.
As concrete is placed there may be times when drives are inaccessible for a few days while the concrete cures. Contractor will work with you to let you know prior to pours so that vehicles do not get trapped in your driveways.