Work Completed This Week
- Performed 9 water service replacements. All water service placements are now complete.
- Removed road cones, signs & barricades from Phase 1 of project.
- West Michigan Sprinkling on site to begin repairing damaged sprinklers on Phase 1.
- Water main tie-ins at intersections began on Saturday.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Contractor will be performing water main tie-ins on Tuesday.
- The sanitary lateral crossing Laketon Ave. to Marsh Field is scheduled to be replaced by pipe bursting and the remaining sanitary manholes will be installed.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will begin placing storm sewer on Phase 2.
- Road striping on Phase 1 of Peck Street will be installed.