Another very hot and yet productive week on the project. Road reconstruction was in full swing in the block between Rath and James.
Work Completed This Week (July 6 – 11)
- Hallack Contracting completed installation of remaining storm sewer in Rath Avenue.
- Curb and gutter was placed from Rath Avenue to James Street.
- Sidewalk and drives were placed from Rath Avenue to James Street.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Sidewalk will be completed from Rath Avenue to James Street with a few gaps left for light pole installation.
- Aggregate will be fine graded and prepared for pavement.
- Leveling course (1st course) of pavement is expected mid-week between Rath Avenue and James Street with the top course possibly by the end of the week.
- Hallack Contracting may begin work east of James Street by weeks end.