Current Road Closures
- Crowley Street is closed with a posted detour from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed at Beidler Street.
- The park is closed on Beidler Street between Young Avenue and Lyman Avenue.
Work Completed This Week
- The new water mains on Crowley Street have passed bacteria testing and are now tied into the water system. Water service replacements have begun.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. has installed the majority of the storm sewer catch basin leads on Crowley St.
- The lift station at Young Avenue was started up successfully on Friday.
- Asphalt Paving, Inc. paved the base and top course of asphalt on Division Street between Grand Ave. and Washington Ave. Division Street is opened back up to two-way traffic.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will be reaching out to homeowners on Crowley Street to schedule water service replacements over the next 1-2 weeks.
- Wastewater flows at Young Ave. and Beidler Street will be diverted to the lift station.
- Sanitary sewer installation will begin on Beidler Street from Young Ave. to Hackley Ave., working from north to south. The 12-inch sewer will be 20 to 25 feet deep.