Work Completed This Week
- Placed 1 sanitary sewer lateral and 220 feet of sanitary sewer main to the south limits of Phase 1 at Southern Avenue.
- Placed 900 feet of 8 inch mainline water main and installed water main crossings at various intersections.
- All water main has now been installed within the Phase 1 project limits and is prepped for pressure testing next week.
- Passed bacteria testing on the water main from Strong Ave. to north end of project limits.
- Performed watermain tie-in to existing watermain at North end of project limits.
Anticipated Work Next Week
The primary Contractor anticipates:
- Pressure and bacteria test remainder of water main from Strong Ave. to Southern Ave.
- Begin placing storm sewer at north end project limits.
- Begin installing water services between Strong Ave. and North project limits.
- Continue placing sanitary laterals through phase 1.
The Contractor did not work on Saturday, May 1.