Work Completed Last Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets has finished installing all sanitary sewer throughout the project area.
- Consumer’s Energy replaced their underground power lines which were in conflict with the sanitary sewer in the easement west of Henry Street.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets finished installing aggregate base in the parking lot areas which were removed for the sanitary sewer installation.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets continued spreading top soil and cleaning up the site.
- Concrete improvements on Pulaski Avenue west of Henry Street are complete except for some additional sidewalk and two sidewalk ramps.
Anticipated Work This Week
- Concrete installation on Pulaski Avenue will be completed (sidewalk and ramps).
- Paving will begin either tomorrow or Wednesday and will continue throughout this week and next week in various areas including leveling and top course at Pulaski Avenue (west of Henry), leveling and top course in the easement west of Henry Street, top course on Beidler Street and Pulaski Avenue (east of Henry Street), and top course in the parking lots of Betten Baker and the West Village Plaza.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will be fine grading aggregate base for asphalt paving, raising manhole castings, and continuing to install topsoil throughout the project area.
- The grinder station at the West Village Plaza is scheduled to be started up on Thursday, October 29.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.