The focus this week was on installation of water main and preparation for rebuilding the roadway.
Work Completed Last Week
- The Contractor installed all remaining water main on Polk Road, disinfection of the water main is ongoing.
- The Contractor started grading sand grade and laying aggregate to rebuild the roadway that was removed.
Anticipated Work This Week
- Following passing sample results the water main will be connected at Griswold and water services will be completed. Final connection to the main at Dryden will be completed mid week.
- Paving of base and leveling courses for Polk Road and Griswold is scheduled for Friday, November 3 weather dependent.
- Paving of top course for Griswold and Polk Road is scheduled for Saturday, November 4 weather dependent.