Work Completed Last Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets completed sanitary sewer air tests and mandrel tests on various sanitary sewers.
- DVT Electric Inc. installed the control panel for the grinder station at West Village Plaza and the station is ready for Consumer’s Energy to install power to the station.
- The castings and valve boxes on Pulaski Avenue and Beidler Street were raised to finished grade and ready for the top course of HMA.
- Top soil was placed and graded on Pulaski Avenue and Beidler Street.
Anticipated Work This Week
- Concrete curb and gutter installation will begin on Pulaski Avenue west of Henry Street.
- The top soil on Beidler Street and Pulaski Avenue (east of Henry) will be hydroseeded today (Monday, October 5).
- Sanitary sewer installation will resume in the easement west of Henry Street early this week after a conflict with a Consumer’s Energy utility is resolved.
- Concrete improvements and aggregate base grading may continue near West Village Plaza on the east side of Henry Street.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.