Hallack Contracting spent last week finishing the underground work. Starting this week the focus will be on rebuilding the roadway.
Work Completed Last Week (September 7 – 11)
- Hallack Contracting completed the water main connections at Rowe and Delia Streets and abandoned the old water main.
- Hallack completed all remaining water services.
- Hallack completed all remaining storm sewer work.
- J Ranck worked on installation of conduit and the control panel for the new street lighting between Rath Avenue and Harrison Street.
Anticipated Work This Week
- Preparation of sand grade and installation of aggregate base.
- Concrete curb and gutter will be started at the end of the week.v